The Path to Higher Scholarships Starts with A Superb Admissions Counseling22 Years of Successful Admissions with INCREASED Scholarships and Financial Aid
The College Specialist’s Comprehensive Packages
The Specialist’s Package Now Only $3,350 (limited time special- Normally $6,500.00) See below for details.
Superb Admissions Counseling
Admission questions parents are concerned with:
- How do we create a master college list to maximize our admissions chances?
- How do we create a master college list to max out scholarships and free aid?
- How do we structure our application essays?
- How do we conduct a college interview session?
- How do we make our student stand out to be more competitive?
- What to do in the summertime?
- Which colleges to visit and when?
Our disciplined approach:
- Comprehensive Student Evaluation
- Areas of Interest/Major/Schools
- Create Testing Schedule & Test Goals
- Build Student Resume
- College Data Reports
- Develop College List Organized into Reach, Target and Safety Schools
- Superb Essays, Resume, Application Review & Editing
- Narrow Down College List
- How to get the most out of college visits
- Write your Activity Essay Guidance
- Choosing when and how to apply
- Write an effective Personal Statement
- The best people to ask for letters of recommendation
- Put together a complete application on time
- Avoid Common Interview Mistakes
- A plan for what to do if you are deferred, waitlisted or rejected by your top choice school
- Student Positioning
- Final Decision Meeting (Prior to May 1st).
Expert in increasing Scholarships and Financial Aid
College costs questions parents are concerned with:
- What Strategies are available to my specific family’s situation to increase our chances of winning/obtaining more Scholarships and Free Aid?
- How is our EFC calculated? Can it be lowered?
- How to avoid loans?
- How do we negotiate with colleges to increase our free aid?
- How do we apply? Where do we apply?
- How is all this process tied to the admissions process?
- How do we strategize and plan our finances in advance to gain a competitive edge in this very expensive process?
Our disciplined approach:
- Merit Scholarships
- Strategies on INCREASING Merit Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Need Based Financial Aid & Grants
- Strategies on INCREASING Need Based Scholarships
- FAFSA Form Review & Instruction
- CSS-Profile Form Review & Instructions
- Supplemental Profile Forms (Per Form)
- Review Financial Aid Offers
- Leveraging the Financial Aid Offers – Guidance
- Direct all College Negotiations
- Award Letters Review and Appeal Evaluation
- Identify Areas for Cash Flow Enhancement
- Student Loan Evaluation and Counseling
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- Non-Financial College Saving Strategies
Did you know?
Today’s college costs can escalate upwards of $320,000.00 per student and despite all the available information most families still overpay about 20% to 40% due to a lack of cohesive strategy and the complicated scholarships and financial aid procedures.